Thursday, January 28, 2010

Special Forces or the whole Army?

I was in a meeting the other day with some clients and they asked me a very interesting question, “What should I tell my friend that is looking for an attorney and trying to decide between a smaller law firm and one of the larger, multi-state firms?” Good question and one that always makes you a bit nervous to answer. By the way, this is not the first time I have been asked this question.

Not knowing any of the circumstances around their friend, I decided the best way to answer it was to refer them to a blog post from a fellow Wealth Counsel attorney, Dennis Brislawn of Brislawn Lofton LLC. I thought Dennis had one of the best and simplest answers to this question I have seen in a long time. His post was titled, Special Forces or the whole Army. I would encourage you to click on the title and read his description.

What more can I say – this is perfect. We are the “Special Forces” group and whether we are Rangers or any other Special Forces team, we are all about “expediency”, and “efficiency” in getting done what our clients need. We aren’t encumbered by red tape and politics or a host of other barriers that exist in larger firms. We just simply get it done. Thanks Dennis, well said.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Special Forces idea. It is very descriptive of the closer relationship and the greater personal dedication that I expect from you.

    ReplyDelete